Thursday, June 30, 2011

scheduled release: Mon 4 Jul

I've been updating eKow in order to make him work with the brand new game system Warpath, of course I've been using the info from the alpha test on Beasts of war and because of that I will have to make some changes once the beta is out (even though I'm non expecting any big change).

Once the beta will be out this week end (check Mantic site for info!) I'm going to test eKow with the new army lists/rules and hopefully I will be able to release it on the Android market by Monday July 4th 2011.

The new data model I designed is a little bit different from the one used for Kings of War army lists so there might be some hiccups, the advantage is that everything is much more flexible and I will be able to add new game systems and army lists much more quickly in future.

edit: I'm still performing some tests and I won't be able to publish the update today, I'm pushing the release to July 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment