Wednesday, August 31, 2011

eKow Online available now!

I just released a very first version of eKow Online, there are some pending changes that I will make in next weeks but the core of the tool is already there.
I'm going also to write down some sort of tutorial in order to explain how to build an army list anyway it should be easy enough to try on your own.
I'm still going to support the Android version of eKow and I'm planning to update them in parallel since they use the same data structure.

Some general info:
  • Supported Races are Dwarfs, Abyssal Dwarfs, Elves, Orcs, Undead and the just released Twilight Kin.
  • It is not possible to save an army list but you can print it once you clink on the export army list button
  • I'm still tweaking the website so the tool might be unavailable for some time between now and the next weekend
  • if you want to report a bug, make a comment or suggest an improvement feel free to drop a comment below
  • if you don't know it yet the official Kings Of War is at this link


No comments:

Post a Comment